You have until the end of April to renew your FVS membership. Once you’ve renewed you’ll receive a cool band to show you are a paid up member!
You can renew online here
|Membership Type||Including UKA
|Life members (active)
|Life Members (non-active) / Associate members||n/a||Free|
- Membership runs from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022
- Membership for new members joining between 1st Jan 2021 and 31st March 2021 (i.e. before the start of the next membership year) will run from joining date through to 31st March 2022 in line with UKA affiliation joining date rules.
- Membership fees for new joiners are set at the half year rate from 1st October 2021 through to end of March 2022 and include the £15 UKA fee for first claim, concession and junior members.
- Non-active Life Members can select to join without paying the UKA affiliation fee. Please select the correct option on the subscription page.
- The committee reserve the right to refuse membership.
The 2nd claim category is for those individuals who are already a member of a running/athletics club (their first claim membership) who wish to join Fairlands Valley Spartans as well.
The concessions category includes those individuals who are OAPs (ladies 62 and over, men 65 and over), students and unemployed.
Junior members are those below the age of 18 and must be accompanied by an adult.
Membership runs from the date of joining to the following 31st March. All relevant membership categories include an affiliation fee to UK Athletics (the committee agreed that all 1st claim members needed to be affiliated from 2017/18 onwards). Members benefit from a reduction in race fee as a UK Athletics affiliated member in most races run under UKA rules (this generally saves individuals £1.50- £2 per race).
On becoming affiliated to UKA, you will receive a competition licence that shows your details and a registration number. The licence can take several weeks to be posted to you so if you need your registration number in the intervening period please contact the club’s membership secretary by e-mail at email@example.com. You need to quote the registration number on race entries if you are to receive the benefit of reduced race entries for affiliated members.
For online registration/renewal and payment please click here